These programs can provide peace of mind for both the patient and the caregiver.
Top signs of Alzheimer's disease.
Memory care for your loved one.
Alzheimer’s and age-related dementia require a special kind of care. At Benedictine Health System, we build that care around best practices and research, keep it focused on each individual’s needs, and make every effort to ensure our residents achieve the most satisfying objective of all: to have a good day.
Objective: more good days.
Person-centered care for your loved one ensures that he or she is served in the caring, focused Benedictine tradition, whether residing in skilled nursing or assisted living.
Available care and services may include:
• Private rooms, shared rooms or apartments
• Professional staff that includes nurses and other qualified caregivers
• Family support that integrates the family into each resident’s plan for care
• Common dining room, sitting room, and meeting or activity rooms
• Recreational activities
• Laundry, housekeeping and meals