Home care services can make it possible to move from hospital to home with professional medical and life-assistance services.
Home care is often an option after a hospital or long-term care stay.
Care at home
The Benedictine tradition, the comfort of home.
We offer an array of services focused on individual well-being and provide staff with a knack for knowing when to listen and how to help. Home health care provides personal assistance in the privacy and comfort of your own home, while skilled care coordinators extend the work of our Benedictine campuses, listening to your needs and matching you with the right resources.
Objective: independence maintained and privacy respected.
Private-duty, personal care assists seniors with daily living and relieves their family caregivers of round-the-clock responsibility. Care coordinators offer connections to services and care to maintain and enhance your preferred lifestyle.
Available care and services may include:
• Care coordination and planning
• Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing and hygiene
• Medication reminders, which may include explanations of benefits and interactions
• Chore services, including light housekeeping, food preparation, laundry, errands
• Skilled nursing
• In-home rehabilitation therapy