The Benedictine Health System is an established leader in assuring quality health and housing needs of older adults in communities across the upper Midwest. Since 1985, we have developed proven, comprehensive management services for long-term care, assisted living and independent living communities. We work to support local leadership with regional management teams to provide expertise in key focus areas.
Management services include:
• Support, oversight and education for administrators, boards and managers
• Strategic planning support
• Financial support, management, oversight and analysis
• Clinical services support and consultation
• Rehabilitation management and consultation services
• Information technology applications, systems and support• Business solutions
• Philanthropic development oversight, support and management
• Human resource systems, programs and consultation
• Quality improvement
• Comprehensive compliance program
• Marketing Communication support
The Benedictine Health System’s effective management practices have resulted in several prestigious honors, including the 2009 Minnesota Quality Award at the achievement level, from the Minnesota Council for Quality.
In addition, several BHS Participating Organizations have been bestowed with the highest level of performance excellence by the American Health Care Association. Of the 11 Gold – Excellence in Quality Awards given to date, six have been presented to BHS owned or managed organizations. Currently, 94 percent of our skilled nursing organizations have received the Bronze – Commitment to Quality Award, 24 percent the more rigorous Silver – Achievement in Quality Award and 18 percent have received Gold. These accolades demonstrate the BHS commitment to quality care.